The McGill University and Génome Québec Innovation Centre is pleased to announce the arrival of a new instrument. The acquisition of an Affymetrix GeneTitan will increase our genotyping and gene expression offer. Contact us for details (email@example.com).
To complete a service request :
- Download the latest version of the Services Request Form available below.
- Fill the form, following carefully the instructions.
- If applicable, send alongside the Services Request Form :
- A copy of the appropriate ethics review approval forms if samples are from human subjects.
- A Purchase Order, if it is the chosen payment method.
- Any documents required by the service ordered. These documents are available through hyperlinks in the appropriate service section of the Services Request Form.
Note : The Services Request Form is an Excel file and requires macros to be enabled to allow dynamic features to work.
Sample preparation and submission
Please follow carefully the instruction mentioned in the User Guide documents corresponding to the service or technology you requested to prevent any delay in the treatment of your demand.
Also note that samples are processed on a « first come, first served » basis, and that the lead time may vary with the project size. Therefore it is suggested to contact the Customer Management Office about processing time when submitting samples.
For more information about services
Client Management Office
Frédérick Robidoux, B.Sc.
Sharen Roland, B.Sc.
Philippe Daoust, M.Sc.
McGill University and Génome Québec Innovation Centre
740, Dr. Penfield Avenue, Room 7104
Montréal (Québec) Canada